- Navigate to the root directory of your OpenLink installation, where you find
- Set the OpenLink environment by running the appropriate script for your shell.
The following will work in most environments, but your required command may differ --
sh, bash, zshand related
csh, tcshand related
- Execute this command --
- Retrieve your OpenLink license file from email or ODS briefcase.
- Transer the license to the current (
$OPENLINK_INSTALL/bin/) directory on the Unix box, using binary-preserving methods (e.g., FTP in BIN mode, SCP, etc.)
- Confirm that the
OPL_LICENSE_DIRenvironment variable includes this directory. Exact commands may vary in your environment, but here is an example sequence based on the BASH shell --
echo $OPL_LICENSE_DIR /etc/oplmgr export OPL_LICENSE_DIR=/usr/openlink/bin:$OPL_LICENSE_DIR
- Execute these commands --
./oplshut -fy ./oplrqb -dv
- Launch a client application.
- Test a connection to initialize the terms of the new license.
- Once the license is confirmed, repeat the
oplshutcommand, and restart the Broker using your normal command sequence.